background

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Have some ketchup.

Perhaps you've seen the t-shirt that reads:
 "I have ketchup with my ketchup."

My son owns one in bright red. 

Today he's eating scrambled eggs.  This is what he's doing:  getting eggs on his fork.  Looking closely at it.  Takes the bottle of ketchup and puts some directly on the eggs that are on his fork.  Puts the ketchup down.  Inspects the food on his fork again, I'm guessing he's making sure there's at least a 50/50 mixture.  When he's satisfied, in his mouth it goes.

And then he's repeating the process with the next bite.  And the next.  And the next. 

Lol, it was too funny watching, had to share.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Once upon a time I had macaroni and cheese with my ketchup.

    And thus ended my ketchup phase.

    ReplyDelete