background

Friday, February 11, 2011

Make My Day

Doing what I do certainly doesn't pay as much as say, I don't know, what I earned 10 years ago (aren't you suppose to make more as you get older?  ha ha)  but there certainly are some benefits money can't buy.  Here are some moments that help make it worth while:

"Tamra, sometimes when I'm not at your house I miss you."

"You make the bestest oatmeal in the whole world!"

"aa-ma, I uv ew"

A 13 month old that looks at you from across the room, breaks into a grin, and then runs and throws herself into your arms.

"Mom, when I grow up I'm gonna be a babysitter just like you."

And my preteen son who still thinks it's cool to make little ones laugh.

2 comments:

  1. those kiddos are lucky to have you. as mom wrote in a letter i just read, you are earning the paint in your house in heaven. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kids, they are SO good with young children! You have clearly been a great example to them :)

    ReplyDelete