background

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Suspicious

During naptime the doorbell rings not just once, but twice.  Very annoyed, I grumble about who would ring the doorbell at my house.  Open the door and nobody is there.  Are you kidding me?  Then I hear my name.  It's one of my boy's friends.  He's about as far away from my house as he can be while still in view of the front door.  Wearing safety glasses.  Yelling to let me know there is something on my front porch that my son made for me and not to peak.  Ya.  Nothing to be afraid of.  Only because I trust my son do I pick it up.  And put it in the backroom until he confirms I shouldn't be wearing safety glasses too.

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha so have you opened it yet? Or do you have to wait for Christmas? Make sure you post what it is that the kid had to stand so far away to give you :-)

    ReplyDelete